Sunday, May 24, 2009

Korean food anyone??

Posted by akinoyui at 10:37 PM
Went to eat at Da Sa Rang with my chingu on Sunday. Love the atmosphere and the food. I loveeeeeeeee Kimchi fried rice but I didn't order that yesterday. Instead, we ordered the set.


Ee Mey driving us there....hahaa

Upon arrival~~

Hungry Ee Mey~




The sauce but it was too salty for me..


I love love LOVE the orange juice



We chose chicken and pork....




The kimchi soup was really spicy for me though...






Ee Mey doing some silly pose...

After dinner, we felt thristy so we went to McD and ate ice cream ^^ But that was not enough, we went to buy drinks too!!! ehem....

Oh...this post is tak Halal la.... got about Pork >.<


Anyways, bored in office so I went here and get some pix again..LOL!!..don't blame me..it's like so dead in office with zombies around....(except for chingu of coz..if not she will kill me for saying this..)








Last but not least, found this in Soompi...LOL....he looks sooooo ridiculous here....







credit : as tagged




0 comments on "Korean food anyone??"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez