Thursday, October 22, 2009

MI V : Korea Trip (2010)

Posted by akinoyui at 7:40 AM
My colleague asked me, why I didn't update anymore....so here I am...butta...nothing to talk about..so I asked my chingu..this was what she said:-

Carrine : Syee asked me about my blog..I didn't update for 3 months d...so here I am in my blog..
but I got nothing to talk about..

Chingu : Talk about our korea mission

Korea..mission?????? YEPPPPPP...we both plan to go to Korea this year..end of this year when it's freezing cold there. WOOT!

So far, well...we didn't plan much yet... ㅠ_ㅠ I got a beanie...or should I say earflap beanie and a luggage bag...but that's about it...haih...

My brother is going to China next week, so I asked him to get me another ear muffler.lob...

Matta fair is next week ,so we're going there to check things out..but first of all, i gotta check how to get there...since we'll be taking the train there and from what I read on the website , we gotta change train. the map looks..confusing..well, i just wanna make sure we hop on the right train, get out at the right station. we wanna be there early so that we can go back early too. im sure there'll be alot of ppl..i just hope, erm..not that many ppl la...hahaha

so, i was planning to go korea...and stay there at least 10 days? the longer the better, wahahaa..

a few places that i wanna go are:-

LOTTE WORLD

ok..I maybe 24 years old (24 going 25 T_T) but i just LOVE themepark....call me childish but I can't help it...i love the thrill and the sight of all those gigantic themepark rides...(the faster, the higher the better ^^)



I just love this website..ahaha..everything is so cute and lively...look at all those rides!!!!!!!! DROOLSSS!!! in that website, i saw ppl eating icecream...me wants too!!!

there's also folk museum...ok....these pix are kinda creepy..but i know they shouldn't be scary laa..haha












I was looking at another website and i saw the admission fee..

Admission:




*slowly calculating using my brain*

ok...expensive -.-

anyways, i just GOTTA go there..no matter what!!!

HAN RIVER

Another place I hope to visit. Always read about ppl talking about going to han river...saw on tv..watched throught dramas...i wanna see it for myself!!!

The Han River is a major river in South Korea and the fourth longest river on the Korean peninsula after the Amnok, Duman, and Nakdong rivers (source : wikipedia) waaaaahhhh

From the website, we can go for a bike ride! LOL...there's even a couple bike...(chingu, we can choose that..it'll be fun!!.....2300 won per hour..boleh laaaa)

We can go on the ferry cruise..and I see food!!! yummy!!

JEJU ISLAND

Jeju Island!!! I'm not sure if i'll be able to go to jeju island butta...it's one place i really wanna go too...even koreans love going there...and from what I have seen on korean dramas, it really looks like a nice place to go!!


Jeju Island - one of the most beautiful islands in East Asia is located just one hour by air from Seoul, capital of Republic of Korea. Being of volcanic origin Jeju has 368 secondary craters, with Mt. Halla (1950 m) in the center of the island - it is an extinct volcano with a big crater on the top and lush vegetation growing down to the very seaside. The island is 73 km from west to east and 31 km from north to south, with a coast line of 254 km.


Tourist features of Jeju.
- Mild climate. Jeju is in subtropics and is excellent place for active tourism - not too hot and not too cold.
- Pure sea and air with a favorable ecology.


Ahhh....nice!!!!!

*******************

Next is shopping!!! Was just looking around and i saw this..

Dongdaemun market

Alot of retails shops...alot of shopping to do!!!

Insadong

Antiques shops, souvernir shops, restaurants..handicrafts...hanbok!!! oh, even art galleries

Hongdae

I'm not really into clubbin but it'll be interesting to just walk through these places...and see how is it like clubbin in korea...hahaa...

My friend went to korea before and what I like is that she got to experience how to write her name in korean (using the brush and paint), wore hanbok and got to go to the royal palace experience program..I would like to try my hands on some traditional craft making program..it'll be cool...


Altough I did say I wanna experience and go to so many places but then obviously it depends on the tour package we gonna choose and I know I may not be able to go to all the places I wanna go but then being able to be in Korea and experience the cold weather, I'm already happy..and moreover, having chingu to go along..at least I have someone as semangat as me to go to korea too!!

ok now...time for me to study korean...(if only im THAT hardworking..ahahhah)




0 comments on "MI V : Korea Trip (2010)"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez