Sunday, September 13, 2009

Orchard in Port Dickson...

Posted by akinoyui at 7:06 PM
I was thinking of updating my blog by telling everyone my experience with HELIUM... but my pendrive is not working and all my pix are in there...well, I only have pix which I took yesterday when I went to Port Dickson to visit my grandma's sis... she and her family owns a huge orchard.
So, I got the chance to go around. It's a waste as most of the fruits are gone. Rambutan, durian season just passed..arrghh....wasted wasted...

Anyways, manage to take pix around the orchard. I love it there EXCEPT for the mosquitoes!! MAN!! I was itching all over... worse is, the flies!! Even when we wanted to eat the fruits, the flies will be circling around us -.-lll



My uncle calls it pokok besi. Not sure if it's correct or not..








Durian tree without the fruit..



Took this on the way there..I just love the colour..it's so sweet!



My uncle's car..hehehe...




I noticed that tree from afar...the shape is so unique, I just gotta take a pix..




Green everywhere!!
Didn't really get to take that many pix. Feel wasted too. It's not like I get to go there very often. It's my first too... it took us 10 mins to enter into that place and my uncle's car was full of mud. Once he reached Malacca, he went to wash his car..lol... I hope to go there again and see all the durians and rambutans and mangosteen.... oh.. palm tree was like everywhere!!
Ok..gonna update next time about my experience with helium with my chingu...hehehe...I'm ending this post with a pix I took of myself while waiting for food yesterday....hehe...




It's not my sunglass though. It's my mom's. I wish to have one but then...need to buy those with power...haih...


0 comments on "Orchard in Port Dickson..."

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez