Friday, May 29, 2009

What's interesting this week....

Posted by akinoyui at 11:32 PM
First of all, wanted to watch Terminator Salvation BUT when we got there the tickets were all sold out. DARN!!!



So...in the end, I watched Monsters Vs Aliens instead. I don't usually watch cartoon moreover in the cinema! But then, we thought, why not just give it a shot....



Well, I won't say I regret watching the movie coz there are parts where I LMAO..the part where I couldn't stop laughing was *a little spoiler ahead* when the President (voiced by Stephen Colbert) knew that earth was gonna be invaded by aliens. General W.R. Monger (voiced by Kiefer Sutherland) introduced the monsters to the President and to tell him that the only way to go against the aliens are the monsters. The part in which the monsters were introduced, to me, was the funniest part especially when the tea lady kept screaming her butt off each time the General intro each monsters. You can watch that part a little here.

Another part was when the monsters realised that they gotta fight the aliens, Susan @ Ginormica (voiced by Resse Witherspoon) freaked out coz she's not the type of girl who fights! She was hyperventilating and that part reminds me of Chingu..HAHAHHA...you can see that part here.

Overall, it's a good movie ^^

Yesterday, my cousin sent me a MMS, asking me which hanbok should she wear for today's IU night....


A normal hanbok, slightly shorter on the top

Hanbok wore by princesses

I love the pink one, so in the end she got that one. Jelesnya...I so wanna try it on too!!



Oppss.....another spam pix..hahahhaha Cr:soompi
Ehem....Anyways, my whole intention of this post was to talk about the fire drill held in my office on Thursday. Nobody panic. Everyone was having a great time. We all died / perished in the fire. I can imagine ppl jumping out of the windown. Firemen were there with the big red fire engine. I was telling my chingu that I wanna try riding one of the fire truck. HAHAHA...
We walked down 11+5 floors of stairs...nothing but stairs!!! Imagine if the situation was real, I rather just jump down through the window T_T
After walking down like forever, we gathered outside and took attendance. Then...we waited...and waited...and waited....oh did I mention there was free mineral water and sandwich...and it was freaking HOT!!!
After standing there like forever, some of us decided to get away from there and we went to KFC pulak to drink and eat...wahahhaha...took some time off to read mags too ^^ The bad thing was that after the fire drill, I totally had NO mood to continue working...what a dragggg...


Guy in white: This is so fun...let's go it again!
Girl in red: WHAT??!!!



People rushing to take attendance..



Chingu pouting...



Lining up in accordance to the level where we work....

It's a Saturday and what I am doing?? Blogging..facebook....man...I am just too free >.<

0 comments on "What's interesting this week...."

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez