Saturday, May 16, 2009

A day out in Times Square....

Posted by akinoyui at 6:58 AM
Finally, Saturday! Went to Times Square with my dear chingu. We didn't plan anything though. We just decided to go there and see what we wanna do. Oh, but one thing that was on our mind was to try out the donoughts in Krispy Kreme.

So, at first we went to have lunch at Sek Hou Restaurant.

Me with our gigantic drinks...


Ee Mey's turn to pose...

The drink is nice but one thing I hate about it is the ice. I know the drink needs ice but after awhile, it's irritating!! I couldn't eat the jelly nor the pearl jelly thingy...

Me with my vegetarian fried rice...Ee Mey told me the direct translation from mandarin is Monk's fried rice O.o
Oh, forgot to mention that while looking around to see what to eat, we also made an impromptu decision to watch a movie. X-Men Origins : Wolverine!!!


Ticket...sorry for the LQ pix ^^ ohh..I paid in cash...

Poster for the movie..I like Wade actually, too bad he appeared so little...Love his hands movements with the sword...



And of course, Daniel Henney as Agent Zero *drools*

I won't say the show is really really nice, but like what my chingu said, at least throughout the show, we wanna know what happens next. The fight scenes are always nice as usual! Young Summers appeared too, so kesian..hahhaa..his eyes are always close...Like Gambit's fighting scenes too...

After watching, we straight headed to Krispy Kreme!!



Ee Mey with our drink and donought



Our delicious donoughts..



More donoughts....hahhaha



The place is nice too, a little small but cosy and sooo comfortable...there's a pretty lady working there too ...hu hu hu...

So, that's how my Saturday just came and bye bye...1 more hour to Sunday..hmm...I better cherish my Sunday....Hope this coming week will be better than the previous...
Before going off, during my cousin's wedding, my mom found a wishing bone (from the chicken la ya...) So, my brother and I pulled it by holding to one side of the bone each. I got the longer part..SO..i got to wish..hehehe..of coz I can't tell right. If not it won't come true!! I hope it comes true!!

*
*
*
*
Good Night!!!


0 comments on "A day out in Times Square...."

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez