Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another interesting weekend...

Posted by akinoyui at 3:38 AM
Attended my cousin's wedding last week. Church wedding. It was wonderful!! Got so teary-eyed.


Me with my parents...



Pix taken by my cousin using her hp..my mouth looks funny here...




Yep, drank till my whole neck was red *blush* One glass of red wine, 2 glasses of Carlsberg..



I just love these boxes...!!




Last but not least, my pix...b4 I was drunk..hahaha

Nothing much happen this week. Just excited over Super Junior's Sorry Sorry Version C. Can't wait to get that...till then..gotta enjoy their MV, It's You!!

Ya ya, I know about the MV being leaked...haih.....I just got to watch it just now..but anyways, can't wait to watch the drama version of the MV... ^^




My wallie..wahahhaha


0 comments on "Another interesting weekend..."

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez