Thursday, April 30, 2009

My nemesis, my archenemy

Posted by akinoyui at 10:16 PM
I fear this enemy the most.....







This nemesis of mine is so close to me.....






My archenemy , staying under the same roof as I am....






My opponent is small....






But it can run fast.....






It has 6 legs and some of its kind can fly....






What is it???









Yep....cockroach.....



Look what it did to my poor earpiece....




It bit it man!!!! WTF!!!!

Luckily I have spares, but the size is slighly smaller though. The one that it bit on was the suitable size for my ear #$%^&*


I read from here that it can live without food for a long time and not breathe for 45 mins???!!! It can even survive after being submerged under water for 30 mins...wth...does this mean when I flush them down the drain, it will still be alive??? O.O

My poor Pinky (my laptop) spoilt too, the same day that cockroach bit my earpiece. Thankfully, Pinky is back. Motherboard spoilt T_T Doctor cured her and I am gonna use her later. Oh man...I think everything in there is gone...haih....all my BOF drama gone....

Till then....

My fav songs for now:-

Big Bang Live Concert 2009

Super Junior - 3jib - Reset , Monster, Angela

U-Kiss - Talk to me

0 comments on "My nemesis, my archenemy"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez