Saturday, April 25, 2009

What's new this week....

Posted by akinoyui at 10:44 AM
First of all...TADAA!!! The cd is finally here....ahhh...after such a long wait, I am now able to listen and watch all their performances..hahaha..



The cover...hmm..although I thought it will be bigger??



Went shopping last week. Wasn't in the mood to shop actually but once my mom asked me to try on some clothes, it just kept coming ^^


I was thinking of getting a top to go with my pink skirt , but in the end I got 2 tops. Red and white. At least the white one is suitable for the skirt. They don't look that nice on pix but when I wore them, they look nice...really!!




Hmm...maybe it's the lighting...anyways....The next day, when to shop for accessories for my mom...but since she bought one, if I get another one it will be cheaper....so..ehem...got a bracelet..hahaha....moreover, it's pink!!



Supposingly for me to get bf faster -.-lll

So this week, felt like showing off ( not to show off,but to let u see la..) my room..abit untidy....haven't tidy it up...wahahhaa

Posters and calender!!

My drawer and top you can see some of my cds....heheheehe...

Cute lil bear I see everytime I take clothes from my cupboard...

Sorry for the bad quality pix...took it during the night...and lastly since I was taking pix all around my room, this is me after hanging out with my buddies at mamak...it's been so long since the last time I went out to yumcha.... it's going to be 2.30 am...gotta go sleep!!

Jangan pengsan ya after seeing my pix...HAHAHA.....

0 comments on "What's new this week...."

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez