Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another meaningless post...

Posted by akinoyui at 9:41 PM
Just because I love watching this part of Star King where Super Junior were guests. I really like that music instrument that Leeteuk was playing. Really unique! Just need to place your hand on top of it and there you go! Sound will just come out from the music instrument!



Watch it for yourself!!








Credit: monickcarter @ youtube


As to not make this post boring, wanna post some pix I recently got from Soompi. Credit goes out to them! (and as tagged)














Totally in Super Junior mood now because I will get my copy of SuJu 3jib soon!! Yeah to Yesasia!!
It's past midnight. I better get going..yawns...

0 comments on "Another meaningless post..."

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez