Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More BOF?? - Anycall Bodyguard CF -

Posted by akinoyui at 5:06 AM


I really love watching Boys Over Flowers (BOF) when it first came out thanks to my dear colleagues around me. However, after all those waiting for the next episode to be out, my excitement kinda died down. Moreover, I was caught downloading in office -.-lll Since then, it's not really fun watching BOF online because it's not HQ. HAHAHA...

Then I encountered this MV for Anycall CF featuring Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ( I think I saw Boom in there too! hahaha ^^) So, I decided to download this cz they are one of my fav couple in BOF. Since I haven't watch BOF finish so I don't know if they get together or not AND I don't wanna read any of the synopsis till I watch it myself. Don't tell me the ending if you have already watched!!!

I am watching episode 18 on Astro while typing this out.Haha... F4 when they were young are so cute!!! Gu Jun Pyo's hair is still the same. LOL!

Well, let's see...how to end this post...I guess some pix will do ^^



Credit: jswei.com/baidu

Hangeng babeh!!! oh..congrats to Super Junior for winning triple crown..woot woot!

0 comments on "More BOF?? - Anycall Bodyguard CF -"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez