Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another dream about Super Junior!!!

Posted by akinoyui at 9:08 AM

What a fantastic way to start my Friday morning. It's Friday, the best day of the week because this means that weekends are coming soon and Super Junior appeared in my dream. Well, not all 13 members actually. This is focus more to KangIn, not sure why. Perhaps, it's because I was reading news about him before going to bed last night.

Anyways, I dreamt about attending their concert!! OMG..I so can't wait for them to come to Malaysia >.<>

After that they all appeared one by one and I saw our dorky leader, Teukie tripped! ( Obviously I hope that he won't trip or fall whatsoever in any of his performances >.<) . They were all going up a stairs or something and fans were throwing gifts to them!! Don't think that will happen in real life because they can easily get hurt, because in my dream, it's kinda...erm...chaotic!!

Then, all of the sudden KangIn was infront of me and fans were chanting something in Korean. Obviously I don't know what is it all about. So, all I could do was stare at him.. HAHA... he's like so near to me...if only such thing can happen. After that, it's all a blur. I knew my alarm was ringing because right then, I just woke up! Darn.... I love KangIn but I wanna see the rest of the boys too..HAHAA....Sorry, SS moment here....

Well, since I am sooooooooo hyped about Super Junior and I will be getting my copy of their latest album SOON... I will just post the MV of their song, "Sorry Sorry"


0 comments on "Another dream about Super Junior!!!"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez