Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Channel V Battle of the Pop : Asia vs Asia

Posted by akinoyui at 10:40 PM
Just a quick post about the Channel V Battle of the Pop. This time around its Asia vs Asia. Me, being a fan of Super Junior ( and also Big Bang, DBSK, Ayumi....), obviously I will vote for them. Need to register though. I already voted ^^ Oh, I see Rain too...hahaha

Round 1 ends on April 6th so start voting!!

I saw the previous one which was Asia vs America. Man...I was glued to the tv for hours. All our favourite MVs!!!

Anyways, here's the link:-

http://www.channelv.com/rde/v/2163.htm

Wow...the number of votes just kept shooting up!!

btw...I like News too but.....I am a little bias towards Super Junior...wahahhahah

*sekian*

0 comments on "Channel V Battle of the Pop : Asia vs Asia"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez