Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pictures spam

Posted by akinoyui at 10:35 PM
Yep, I have nothing to do (actually I do, it's just that I do not have the mood to do anything now). Thanks to my chingu, I was surfing the net and found some nice pix...just in the mood to post up piix, do nothing..think of nothing..just wishing that I am shopping instead...

Shiwon (Super Junior) O.o
SNSD (Girls Generation)

Big Bang


Seung-ri


Kim Bim


Koo Hye Sun



Lee Min-ho



Kim Hyun Joong
Just realised most of the pix are ppl from BOF...hahaha....well, I found tons of their pix in that website...can't blame me...
Actually, there was a fire drill in my office. That will be my next post ^^

0 comments on "Pictures spam"

 

안녕하세요 ! こんにちは ! Hello! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez